Lightweight Scheduler / Job coordinator
A higher level abstraction like you created for the CQRS journey to process commands would be really useful.
Something with a simple API that:
* uses queues to activate jobs (service bus, azure, inmemory) or time-based (schedule)
* that can run in process or in a separate worker
* leverage TPL to maximize throughput
* that can scale out to multiple nodes
* graceful exception handling
* load/stress tested
About the scheduling., it would be similiar to Sql Server Job Scheduling features?